Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 07-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
vampress_me

Quality RV, Monticello, MN

Just wanted to say that so far the sales, service, and warranty depts have been great to work with at Quality RV. NOT the financial/ paperwork area, but that's another story. We were not pushed at all in our decision to purchase a trailer, wandered through many of their trailers on a few different days and had all our beginner questions answered while looking. When we bought, we got a pretty thorough walk-thru (with the PDI paperwork from here) and they didn't care how long it took to make sure we understood everything. And now, I've talked to them about a few warranty issues, no problems. Today I had to take the trailer down so they could take pictures of 2 warranty issues including the torn linoleum and the vertical metal piece that caused it. They verified that it was the metal piece on the slide tearing it and then went ahead and shortened the piece while we were there so it wouldn't tear worse while waiting for authorization from Keystone and scheduling it into the shop for the full fix. And got told to bring my list (if I have one) when I bring it down for the warranty work for anything else we may find so they can take care of it then. So, big thank you to Greg, Dan, and Barb for all their excellent service and great advice!

2019 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB DRW, not the mom taxi anymore...
2021 Alliance Paradigm 340RL
2016 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB SRW, mom taxi - sold
2014 Cougar XLite 28RDB - sold
vampress_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
vampress_me

Just wanted to update this post for anyone who may be searching in the future for opinions on Quality RV. Just went down this morning to pick up the 5'er after warranty work. I dropped it off to them on 8-8 with a list of issues/ questions to be fixed under warranty (if Keystone approved), or explained to me . Got a call last Thursday that it was done and ready to be picked up. My list was mostly minor with a couple things that took more work. Without getting too wordy, I just have to say they went above and beyond what was probably required by Keystone and definitely more than what I thought they would do based off of others horror stories about different dealers and warranty work. The only thing that didn't get fixed is my roof OSB over the bedroom where the OSB has a gap of about 1/2" over the truss below and no putty to fill in the gap like the rest. Keystone turned down that repair and said it is within tolerance and not causing an issue. Dan told me to keep an eye on it and if it ever causes an issue (EPDM wearing/ tearing on the OSB edge) call them and they will go to bat for us with Keystone and get it fixed.

Then I was totally amazed because I had also asked if it was possible to put in another light in the basement on the drivers side. When I picked it up today, the light was in. I asked how much it was and was told not to worry about it. My jaw hit the floor and there were many, many thank you's said!

2019 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB DRW, not the mom taxi anymore...
2021 Alliance Paradigm 340RL
2016 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB SRW, mom taxi - sold
2014 Cougar XLite 28RDB - sold
vampress_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Glad you had such a positive experience. It's always refreshing to find a dealership that still believes in taking care of the customer. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote