Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
abby33

Reese cust service excellent

I recently replaced my 9 yr old Reese 16k slider 5th wheel hitch with the new model R16 fixed leg version. The old hitch still worked fine but was making a few more clunking sounds than I wanted to hear. Also, in the 9 years I owned it, the only time I ever used the slider was to test to make sure it worked ok. Anyhow, I had two issues, one with installation, and one with the hitching process. A call to the Reese cust service line was answered very promptly and my questions were answered quickly by someone who really seemed to know what they were talking about. I was given an explanation for what caused each of my issues and how to proceed. Everything worked out fine. VERY REFRESHING given the current state of customer service found with many companies.
abby33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:53 AM   #2
Bombfixer

I have also received great customer service from Reese.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #3
bg71361

Wish I could say the same, I emailed customer service about 2 months ago I was inquiring about purchasing new decals for my 20k unit because I was going to repaint it. Never heard a word from them...
bg71361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:01 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg71361 View Post
Wish I could say the same, I emailed customer service about 2 months ago I was inquiring about purchasing new decals for my 20k unit because I was going to repaint it. Never heard a word from them...
You might try giving them a call or emailing them again. Sometimes things get "lost" in the "internet shuffle"..... Reese isn't a company that ignores customer correspondence.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote