Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
gepaine

Planning Trip to BC

I'm planning a trip to BC (from the Seattle area) for next summer. I'm thinking 3 provincial parks, staying about 5 days at each. I want them to be reservable. I'm thinking EC Manning and one on Okanagan Lake (Ellison or Okanagan Lake North or South). Looking for ideas for a 3rd park. Does anyone have a favorite provincial park in southern British Columbia?

2011 Keystone Cougar 24RKS
2007 Cadillac Escalade
Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
Past Trailer:
Forest River R-POD RP-175
Past Tow Vehicle:
2008 Toyota Sienna
gepaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Festus2 is from BC. He is camping for a few days but I am sure when he returns he will be glad to recommend some good ones. I know he is always eager to tell me where to go. Part of the fun of a trip is the planning. This time of year my plans go towards palm trees and sun shine, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
cjm

Bear Creek is nice at Kelowna, but very tough to get into... Golden Ears near Vancouver is very nice, and close to the urban centers... but remote feeling when your up there..

Manning can be quite cool in June/July so be prepared.

If you like the ocean, Porteau Cove is small and nice, right on the ocean, about 30 min from Vancouver towards Whistler..
cjm is offline   Reply With Quote