Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2012, 05:13 AM   #1
Mac123

Smile New Cougar 21RBS

Anyone have any helpful advice or info on this model. I'll take the good with the bad, just want to learn.
Mac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
Nimbus

We've had our 2013 model a month or so & really like it. We have camped in it a total of eight nights. Three of those nights were dry camping & the batteries, propane, & fresh water tanks were all very adequate.

It's just my wife & I so we didn't need extra beds or couches. We wanted a large bathroom & good kitchen countertop space. We were real serious about an Airstream but the Cougar was over $30,000 cheaper & we have no complaints on the quality.

We pull it with our 5.7L Tundra & it's light & trails behind very well. We really like how easy it is to park in tight camp spaces.

We just got back from a four day tour of the Oregon coast & are planning our next trip already.

Please feel free to ask any specific questions you may have.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
Mac123

Smile 2013 21rbs

Good to hear. We pick ours up tomorrow. We think we made the best choice for or size needs,pocketbook, towing capabilities, and quality. Our reasons were much the same as yours. We are excited. It's our first TT.
Thanks for the info.
Kevin and Peg
Old 08-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
Litre

Wife and I really wanted one. Ended up with a Springdale 21rb. Same basic floorplan as the Cougar you're looking at, just a bit cheaper/a couple less options. We also tow ours with a 5.7l Tundra. You won't be disappointed. Keystone makes great stuff!
Litre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
Mac123

Smile We got it

Thanks ,all, for your reply. We got it. I think we are going to really enjoy it. Thanks again and have fun with your RV's as well.