Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2019, 07:39 PM   #1
08quadram

Credit where credit is due

I have to say, Keystone must have thought some things through(the other companies also my guess). The bedroom door on our Bullet 269rls opened int the room. The matress would barely let it pass and the window wouldn't let it open 90 degrees. Dumb design. So, I was going to switch the swing and swing I to hall. Only downside was it would interfere with bathroom. Door when they are both open. As I started looking cloaer, noticed the door knob is the same distance from both the top and bottom of the door. BINGO I cand just flip the door keeping the hinge side on the exterior wall side. All i had to do was to enlarge the mortise at the latch. THIS IS SO MUCH NICER. I can easily get into the bedroom without squeezing by.
1-wife / 1-dog / 2-kids
08quadram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:01 PM   #2
Snoking

A friend reverse the door on his new Cougar 24SABWE, now you can get into the bathroom and bedroom via the bathroom with the slide in.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:46 PM   #3
Clodmiran

Thanks for the recommendation. I also had a similar problem, and now I know how to solve it.
Clodmiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 06:31 AM   #4
Isgaverno

I used to live in a trailer, too, and similar problems arose in almost all of my friends ' campers. Campers are generally convenient for traveling and maybe vacations, but living in such a house is very inconvenient. After all, I decided that I needed a place with which there would be no such problems, and there would be plenty of space. Now I have turned to Mortgage Advice Leeds to get advice on what I can expect. I bought my trailer with a loan, and if you are going to take out a loan for a trailer, I still recommend you take out a mortgage and buy a house.
Isgaverno is offline   Reply With Quote