Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
Samk

2008 Fuzion FZ393 Decals

Hey everyone.
I have found a few dealers online for decals but I was wondering if anyone has or know where I can find the image or pdf files for the decals?

I have a close friend that owns a graphics shop and would rather print and cut my own high quality graphics that wont start peeling again in 3-5 yrs like the current garbage that was and probably still used.

I contacted Keystone and they were no help just told me to see an authorized dealer to purchase a new decal package.
Considering the complete package is about $2500 I would rather not have to spend that again in 3-5 yrs not to mention the amount of work spent in removing all the peeling decals and glue.

For that price I could do a full wrap and considering Keystone basicly said I was SOL even though this from what I have found is a major issue with almost all units from 2007-2010.
Samk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

In about 2012 or 2013 Keystone started advertising in their brochures that they were using "improved graphics" with a 5 year warranty. I remember many people having problems prior to around that time frame. Since then, not so much, except for some of the "left-over" graphics used on some of the more moderately priced models.

So, if the graphics are similar (possibly even the same) as what's on your Fuzion, you might want to do some research on the warranty on the newer graphics packages. Then, for $2500, I'm not so sure I'd want to do the "Keystone advertising package" if there's something else you've got in mind that might express your individuality and your Fuzion, separating it from the crowd.....

I've never seen a GIF or JPEG graphics package anywhere, and probably is only available from the original manufacturer/printer, whomever that might have been.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 03:40 PM   #3
Samk

Thanks.
I will contact one of the online dealers I found and see if they know if its a new company printing them or at least improved material.
Retailer I found is Elkrv .com
They have the full packages or individual decals.

I had though about just leaving it solid white after I get all the remaining decals and glue off but wife does not like that idea lol
Old 02-04-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Trekwood: https://www.trekwood.com/replacements has a very complete selection of OEM replacement parts for older Keystone RV's. Their customer service department is friendly, competent and reliable. You might also want to do a search on EBay for "RV Decals" or "Keystone RV Decals". While you probably won't find a complete set, you may be able to piece together most of the ones you need at a much cheaper purchase price than $2500.

Good Luck

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #5
Samk

Trekwood had them for mine in the past but within the last mth or so they no longer have them listed on their site. I ended up finding them at elk rv.
No luck on ebay either lol.
Trekwood does list metal skirt I need after a nasty blowout I had. On website but have to contact to verify they still have them I am guessing. No way to just add to cart and order.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:00 PM   #6
maxx1963

Trekwood and Elkrv are both owned by Tiarra rv sales. I had to order a fender skirt from them for my 2008 triple axle Fuzion just last summer due to a blowout.

Don't try to order that fender skirt they have! just go to a sheetmetal shop around your town and buy a piece of aluminum from them and have them put a brake in it at the right dimension and put it on yourself. That is what I did, then I just repainted the gray along the whole side. You could never tell, and it looks better than it did!!

2005 2500HD CCLB Duramax. LBZ mouthpiece, factory CAI mod, Diamond eye "quiet" downpipe back exhaust/ Reese elite under bed rail hitch
2008 Fuzion 362
2008 KFX 700
2007 Yamaha Wolverine(wife's)
2002 Suzuki LT-A50(daughter's)
1995 Yamaha G14 golf cart
maxx1963 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
decals, fuzion