Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2022, 08:30 AM   #21
Jerry S

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Do you still have that "piece of junk"? Did either Keystone or your dealer do anything about those issues? Or did you just come here to bitch cause you didn't do anything about these issues BEFORE you signed paperwork?
Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, there's not any Keystone representation on this forum. If you have questions, fire away or head to your dealer to complain.
In the past couple years I seriously doubt you would/could find ANY make, model or brand that wouldn't have a long list of issues regardless how much $$ you sent on it.
Really you asked if I did anything about the issues before signing the paper work? Yeah right the dealers lets you take it out and camp in it a couple time in pouring down rain the see if it leaks before signing the paperwork. smh
Jerry S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:01 AM   #22
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry S View Post
Really you asked if I did anything about the issues before signing the paper work? Yeah right the dealers lets you take it out and camp in it a couple time in pouring down rain the see if it leaks before signing the paperwork. smh
I realize that!
But have you or they done anything about any of your list of complaints since all these issues were found? If not you need to get in the face of that dealerships GM, not cussing, ranting, raving or threatening a lawyer, that'll get you nowhere real fast, but insure he knows exactly what you expect from him, his dealership & Keystone to make it right.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:25 AM   #23
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry S View Post
Still complaining about a 2017 Springdale TT ??? It's now "literally" a 6 year old entry level (cheapest that Keystone builds) trailer that's completely out of warranty, even for the 5 year Lippert axle warranty)...

Trade the damn thing in for something built by ANYBODY except Keystone !!!!!

But please, stop insulting all of us that don't have your issues (perceived or real) by telling us that somehow, we should "crapcan our trailers because you don't like yours"..... We're not all "in this together to do or die".....

Like it or get rid of it, all your choice.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, leaks, roof, travel trailer