Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2010, 05:15 AM   #1
mike76cj7

Cool new sprindale 266rlssrwe

we just got our 2011 springdale 266rlssrwe.can anybody tell me the good and bad,about our new trailer. hope it's all good, i want to here the bad stuff to
Old 06-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Hopefully, there won't be any "bad stuff" about your new Sprindale. If there was, I would have thought that you might have discovered most or all of it when you did your pre-delivery inspection. No TT is perfect so you can expect some imperfections and things that will go wrong --- many of which can be prevented by routine diligence and maintenance by the owner. In the meantime, enjoy your TT. We don't want to spoil your enjoyment by passing on any bad news when there probably isn't any about that specific RV.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
DAF

We purchased a 2011 266RLSSR (east coast model) on Aug 30. So far we love it! After some 1200 miles of travel, the only issue was with the kitchen cabinet drawers being hard to open/close. I fixed it myself with real screws (instead of staples) and some TLC. The east coast standard "one touch plus" package is awesome: power awning, power tongue jack, power front & rear stabilizers, aluminum wheels and more. Compared to other similar TT's I don't think you can beat the Springdale in value for the money. I hope you enjoy yours as well.
DAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
tbritt

So far so good going on 6 mos hosting in a small park in central Texas just the two of us but the 266RLSS is doing well...enjoy and make the best of a good deal.
tbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
Retired_Jim

Got our 266rlssr in April. It spends it's time at a camping resort with it's rear window overlooking a river. We have spent 14 nights so far with everything working great and we are enjoying all the options that came with the trailer. Our power tongue jack went out in the 3rd month but was replaced under warranty without problem.
Retired_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #6
cdevill

we have a 2011 296BHSSR, so far so good with ours as well. I do love all the power options. Friends gave me some crap during my first setup and then I sat around with a cold beer and my finger on ice from pushing all of the buttons. The drawers are made from that luan junk and I'm going through and remaking all of them from real hardwood and even adding dividers where we want them. I'm a furniture builder so that's pretty easy for me to do.
cdevill is offline   Reply With Quote