Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2022, 08:11 PM   #21
travelin texans

We've had both the Spledide Ariston combo w/d & the stackable pair & honestly did notice either of them running or disturbingly shaking the 5er. Although neither were in the clothes closet at the nose, but rather a dedicated w/d closet nearer the stairs.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 08:51 AM   #22
larryflew

Identical problem on our Alpine after we added the Lippert 6 point. We used the Harbor freight large jack stands which worked well. Unfortunately the new one leaked as well and we used them again waiting a second time. Still like the Lippert system but when sxxt happens.....................
Old 09-08-2022, 10:15 AM   #23
Rdynbama

Latest update
I returned the scissor style jacks and bought two stack jacks .
I also called Lippert and explained I had been working with a mobile tech to get this jack replaced since January
I was one month out of warranty but since I had been trying to get a replacement since January while it was still under warranty all they wanted was some pictures to verify my claim and now I have a new jack on the way , should be here in about 2-3 weeks . No charge!
I can’t say enough good things about their customer service. Very pleased with the outcome. I should have started with them in January and this probably be fixed by now.

2011 F450 Lariat
Anderson Ultimate Hitch
Rdynbama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 06:12 PM   #24
rlh1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdynbama View Post
Getting ready to add stabilizer jacks to the TH . It has the Lippert 6 point jacks and auto level . The left front jack leaks just enough to get the RV out of level. I had a mobile tech check it and ordered a new one under my extended warranty. But it’s been on order for months now and no ETA. So I bought a pair of 6k 24” RV scissor stabilizer jacks to mount on the frame near the front of the rv and use them to help hold the weight on the front until the new hydraulic jack arrives. I plan to drill 4 11/16” holes and use the self tapping screws that were provided to mount the jacks. Other than making sure I don’t drill into something I don’t want a hole in ,any advice or suggestions?
Thank you in advance
Call Lippert and speak to them. Lippert may have helped you initially with warranty issues. Lippert may not be able to help on an extended warranty, but I’ll bet they can get the part to you faster than months.

Calling dealer to order a part for warranty or extended warranty may be the hold up.
While others are getting parts delivered, others sit and wait for dealers that say they are on order.

2020 Cougar Half Ton 29RKS Fifth Wheel
2019 F350 4WD Lariat SRW 6.7 Diesel SD
Anderson Ultimate 5th Hitch - JT Strongarm TST509 TPMS- 2200W(8)Solar Panels - 800AH BattleBorn Batteries. 3000W Victron MultiPlus II Inv. SoftStartRV on 2 AC’s - Predator 3500 generator Airlift 5000 bags
rlh1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 05:15 AM   #25
ChuckS

The six point hydraulic Lippert system is a good and reliable system. Once yo7 get the new one installed and purged yo7 should not have any further troubles.l

Personally I would not consider buying a fifth wheel without the Lippert 6 point hyd system

The equalizer system is also showing up and I wouldn’t use it on my red Ryder wagon.. no comparison to the Lippert system in quality or customer support.

If yo7 have issues again later down the road you can always remove the leveler that’s leaking and get it rebuilt at most any decent hydraulic shop

Or you could DIY if you can chase down the seals..

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 06:22 AM   #26
Rdynbama

I plan to have the old jack rebuilt at a local hydraulic shop we used when I was still working.

2011 F450 Lariat
Anderson Ultimate Hitch
Rdynbama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks