Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
springfield5

Talking Build Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfield5 View Post
Hi Everyone!

My wife and I just put our deposit down on a 2012 Cougar 31sqb. We are waiting for the dealer to find the interior color we want.....and some warmer weather! Our last camper was a Jayco Kiwi hybrid so we are definitely looking forward to the Cougar. Our tow vehicle is a 2004 Suburban 2500 8.1l with 4.10 rear end. We are looking forward to many years of fun and learning about Keystone!
We just got our build date from the factory, February 24th. Definitely gives me something to look forward to in March! It has only been six months since we sold our Jayco, but it feels like an eternity.

Happy camping!
springfield5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
f6bits

Yay! When did you order it? I know what you mean about an eternity. We had only one month between trips and that seemed like forever. It didn’t help that the TT was getting body work, so I couldn’t even tinker.

2011 Passport 2590BH
2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4L w/Max Tow
f6bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
springfield5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdayman View Post
Yay! When did you order it? I know what you mean about an eternity. We had only one month between trips and that seemed like forever. It didn’t help that the TT was getting body work, so I couldn’t even tinker.
We ordered it on January 14th. Looks like the plant must be fairly busy! Looks like the tenative build date is on a Friday....hope that doesn't spell disaster! I'll let you know how it goes in March with both the new Cougar and our dealership experience.
springfield5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Herap

Enjoy your new Cougar...when the weather allows you to actually do it! Have fun camping .

Ray
Old 02-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #5
russellkids6
Permanent User Ban

Congrats and enjoy!!!
russellkids6 is offline   Reply With Quote