Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
kej719

Heater not Heating 2006 Hornet 27B

I cant get my heater to work, the blower runs for about 5 mins and cuts off. Never blows hot air, I hear the igniter clicking, I turned the stove burners on to eliminate air still nothing. Im a new RV owner bought this 2006 in June. I want to do some winter camping. Any suggestions? I have a colman mach thermostat. Thanks
kej719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #2
ksbowman

Mine was doing the same thing and we had to replace the board. Make sure you are getting gas to the furnace and check the burn chamber to make sure there are no spider webs or mud dauber nests. The furnace blower comes on first to blow air to clear the chamber. There is a sail switch that the fan blows against in the chamber that sends a message to the gas valve allowing it to supply gas to the furnace, Then the igniter will ignite the gas if it is present. Hope this helps.
ksbowman is offline   Reply With Quote