Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2020, 01:20 PM   #21
Keystoned

Well I just replaced the 'bad' one with a 'good' one from my TT that worked well last time I flushed the black tank. Same result, no flow, and it rattles the same too.
Maybe I should short circuit it with an elbow just to verify the issue is downstream?
Old 01-27-2020, 07:09 AM   #22
Keystoned

Okay, so I replaced the valve with an elbow to flow straight thru and...nothing. No flow at all. Does anybody know what might be going on or how the sprayer is located in the tank?
Maybe I should fill the black tank again and let it soak the sprayer to clean it off, assuming it is plugged up?
Old 01-27-2020, 07:20 AM   #23
Keystoned

Nevermind, found another thread...
Old 01-27-2020, 07:37 AM   #24
JRTJH
Site Team

I'd check two things. First, the easiest (and least likely) is the inlet valve on the side of the trailer. I'd make sure (by using air) that there is flow from the outside connector to the "anti-siphon valve". If that is good, then the only possibility (if it ever worked) is a plugged/clogged/coated spray nozzle inside the tank. If it's never worked or if you don't know, there is also a possibility of a "bent/kinked" PEX line where the PEX transitions from vertical to horizontal. This "kink" is usually located just about a foot from the attachment of the PEX to the black tank flush nozzle.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:22 AM   #25
Keystoned

Well water is getting to the check valve for sure, so I guess I'll chase the line down to the tank. This will educate me on what is covered under the trailer while I'm there. Maybe even take measurements for a larger black tank project in the future...

Tags
control panel, outback