Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2023, 02:39 AM   #1
hondapro87

Treasure beach rv park

We are planning a trip to Treasure beach rv park in Delaware.has anyone stayed at this park? If so how is the drive in off of route 1? I am coming from central pa and planning to go 322.83.30.42.7.1 to get there any advice on my route?
Thanks.
hondapro87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 06:21 AM   #2
RJS3791RD

We live outside of Hershey. We spend most of the summer bouncing from Rehoboth to Virginia Beach, so we are very familiar with the area. Stayed at Treasure Beach one time a few years back. The road off Rte 1 going back to the camp ground isn’t bad. It’s not anymore narrow that what you experience going down 41 and 7.
RJS3791RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 07:25 AM   #3
SimonTuffGuy

I live just north of Harrisburg... but my boss has a park model camper with a seasonal site at Treasure Beach. I've towed the pontoon boat down that same route (and, even if I'm not towing something behind - I take that route anyways).

I don't think you'll have any issues going that way (although, GPS will attempt to direct you in off of 1 and route through 113).

We've been super pleased the last few years (I think this is the 8th year that he's been there) with TB. Tons of things to do IN the campground, and they're continuing to add and upgrade). And still super close to the beach/state park for beach access.
SimonTuffGuy is offline   Reply With Quote