Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2021, 09:58 PM   #1
1Xid

Outback 332FK Drain Issue

I am buying an Outback 332FK, where the sellers had cut drain and cemented white 3" PVC into a septic system perhaps with a valve that was downstream of the trailer. Can someone send or post a photo of what their Outback 332FK Black and Grey water drain configuration looks like? Do the Black and Grey water both join into the one drain?

If so, at the minimum I will have to install an 90 Black ABS elbow, a short section of 3" DWV Drain Pipe and Termination Adapter (3" Bayonet x 3" Hub) with some sort of Camco or Valterra Valve configurations.

Please help. I'll post a photo of the solution once I figure it out. Thanks Daniel
1Xid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 03:47 AM   #2
spicercars

Welcome from northern MN.
Old 04-14-2021, 07:37 AM   #3
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Xid View Post
I am buying an Outback 332FK, where the sellers had cut drain and cemented white 3" PVC into a septic system perhaps with a valve that was downstream of the trailer. Can someone send or post a photo of what their Outback 332FK Black and Grey water drain configuration looks like? Do the Black and Grey water both join into the one drain?

If so, at the minimum I will have to install an 90 Black ABS elbow, a short section of 3" DWV Drain Pipe and Termination Adapter (3" Bayonet x 3" Hub) with some sort of Camco or Valterra Valve configurations.

Please help. I'll post a photo of the solution once I figure it out. Thanks Daniel
If the previous owner had it plumbed into a septic system leaving the valves open you most likely have a bigger issue with the black tank than just adding a connection.
Toilet paper & poop make a real nasty concrete like substance when dried (called a poo pyramid) which is what happens inside that black tank when the valve left open draining all the liquids leaving the solids & it's a huge PITA the get rinsed out.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote