Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2020, 08:15 AM   #21
flybouy
Site Team

[QUOTE=bjasin1;419129]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
As for registration look on MVA website, they have online chat for questions. Weigh stations in Maryland are for commercial vehichles only. A non commercial vehichle, even class A pushers don't need to stop.

As for your insurance the only person that can answer that question is your agent or insurance company.[/QUOTE

Sorry if I asked too many questions. I guess I don’t understand how forums work. Was hoping that someone who had a non commercial 1 ton vehicle could give me real world advice. Mva rules can be hard to decipher unless your a lawyer. Anyway thanks for the feedback
No need to apologize, not to many questions. But my advice is call the MVA as someone on the forum may not have the proper interpretation. Most tag and title service folk's can answer those questions as well. They typically deal with the MVA all the time. Is Norm's Tag and Title still in Essex? If they are I'm sure they would know.

BTW, you live close to where I grew up. I have a friend on the water down there in Bowley's Quarters also.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:25 AM   #22
jasin1

Thanks. That’s a good idea about Norms. Yes they Are still open And we love it here on the water. Thanks for the info! I’m new to the online world as far as posting goes. Have a good day
jasin1 is offline   Reply With Quote