Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 10-06-2017, 03:33 AM   #1
TheTynman

LED Light Question

Hi:
I have a 2016 Keystone Alpine 3510. The kitchen has a light switch that controls 3 LED lights. All of the sudden, the lights are about 75% dimmer than they were before and one of the LED lights flickers occasionally. The connection at the light switch seems fine. Any thoughts on this?
TheTynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:38 AM   #2
TheTynman

Kitchen Overhead Lights question

Hi:
I also have this issue going on. The light switch on the wall panel that controls the LED lights in the kitchen ceiling also controls the non-LED light over the kitchen counter. I would like to be able to have the regular light over the counter on without all the bright LED lights in the ceiling. Why they wired them all together is a mystery. Any thoughts?
TheTynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:37 AM   #3
Ddubya

The lights are wired on the same circuit so I would pull the fixtures down and check the connections. Chances are you will find a loose crimp connector.

Ddubya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, light, lights