Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2015, 01:11 PM   #1
SlowPoke

Hello AGAIN !

Hi again all! Haven't been on a quite a while (maybe a year?) Not so much new, but has been so long no one probably remembers me!

Had some personal issues to deal with, and employment stability challenges, but all is well again. I won't be as active I was originally, but I will be around from time to time...I missed all the good posts and info!

I have, since my last peek-a-boo here, upgraded my TV, from a 1500 Silverado to a Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab Diesel dually. I had a small mishap on the I-4 bridge in Florida that could've taken myself and the whole family out in one swoop Christmas week of 2013 and decided I needed to apply some overkill to alleviate any more issues. Stability with the 1500 Crewcab/short bed had never been an issue, until 2 big rigs decided to Oreo me on the apex of the bridge in high winds....needless to say the big rigs won. Luckily no damage, but was a VERY VERY close call. Thank God for quick access to the trailer brake controller!!!

Anyway, I see many have been visiting my Google page to download the checklist, if anyone has anything to add, PM me and I'll try to adjust it, as I'm sure someone has come up with a change or two for it!

So, again, HOWDY to all and we'll be checkin' in! Will post some pics of my new setup when warmer weather arrives and can hookup and adjust the hitch for the first time! (CAN'T WAIT!!!)

2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab w ith 2013 Keystone Passport 3180RE

SlowPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowPoke View Post
Hi again all! Haven't been on a quite a while (maybe a year?) Not so much new, but has been so long no one probably remembers me!
Slowpoke-

Yes, I do remember you and welcome back to the forum after a long absence.

home.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Slowpoke,

I was wondering what ever happened to you. You sort of just quit posting and disappeared. Sorry to hear about your life changes and especially sorry to hear about your mishap. Happily, all are OK and the issue is now pretty much permanently resolved with the bigger truck.

Welcome back and happy travels !!!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote