Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
LittleReata

Replacing light bulbs

I am reposting this as a new thread as I realized I had posted it to a thread that was over 2 years old, and thus probably no one saw it. Am still needing help with getting to the light bulbs....Thanks

"I had to smile when I read Joseph's posting regarding finding the replacement bulbs....I have the somewhat of the same problem with the recessed lighting fixtures (2) over my stove etc in my Alpine 3555 rl, only my problem is the lights are out and I don't know how to access the bulbs to remove them. I have pulled the recessed light fixture down a few inches, thought there might be some sort of release to get to the bulb; tried to unscrew the covering but can't do that either....any suggestions as to how to get to the bulbs would be helpful, and then I can work on the issue of finding the replacement bulbs...."
LittleReata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #2
LZScout

On my 2013 Alpine 3250RL, the recessed light fixture covers unscrew in the same direction as a normal lightbulb. Underneath I found LED light bulbs! I haven't had to remove them yet. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

2012 F-350 SRW Lariat Supercrew 4X4 6.7L Diesel
2013 Keystone Alpine 3250RL
LZScout is offline   Reply With Quote