Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
luv2laff64

Question Electric bunk beds Raptor 395LEV

This is our first RV and we picked it up today. Its a 2014 Raptor 395LEV. SO EXCITED!! Our dealer was wonderful and went through everything. We brought it home and decided to try it out for ourselves. What I cannot figure out is the operation of the electric bunk beds in the garage. In order to get the pins out of the rail so the top bunk can be lowered, the top bunk has to be lifted a bit to release the pressure on the pins. The lower bunk, I am told, is supposed to "carry" the upper bunk. When the lower bunk is raised all the way up it stops but does not come in to contact with the upper bunk at all. Are there removable "bushings" I am supposed to use? How do I get the pins out of the upper bunk rails?
luv2laff64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
rnkburg

I lift mine with lower bunk, then push up a little with my hand on the upper bunk and remove the pins. Out is easier than in, its rough putting in the back pins if the garage door is closed but can be done with patience

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric bunk beds