Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-25-2020, 05:19 PM   #1
Jkpascuzzi

2018 raptor 421ck leak

Hi everybody we have a raptor 421ck have had a ton of little problems with , but we have a water leak that is being a pain to figure out in the entertainment slide out door on outside , I have checked the full seal around the inside of the door used some sealant on parts of it that we thought were leaking ,had somebody inside while spraying with water and noticed some water leaking threw the lock and the latches resealed them and let it sit for a couple days , but still leaking anybody had this problem with get pics up soon. Thanks
Jkpascuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 01:02 PM   #2
Larry F.

Leak Issue

I just had a very similar leak issue in my 2018 421 CK. It turned out that my leak was on the external seal around the trim of the outdoor kitchen door. There was never any type of factory seal or caulk of any kind installed. I also adjusted all the lock tabs and main lock and that solved the problem. Hope that helps!

Have you been able to get your master and hauler ACs to run at the same time? I have read a bunch of forums on this. It is hard to believe that they would have wired the 5th wheel so that when sleeping you could not run the acs at the same time in both sleeping areas. Makes no sense at all. Thoughts?
Larry F. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, raptor