Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2021, 01:52 PM   #1
Brad1103

Omni Chill Question

Little Back ground first.
I work out in West Texas and stay in my 2019 Raptor 421CK while out there. Family and dogs come sometimes back and forth with me. Had this unit about 2.5 years now.

Last week I noticed the rear AC in the Toyhauler area was blowing fine but not cool at all. Had a mobile RV repair come out and look at it, said the compressor was leaking oil and Freon. I needed to replace the unit. The same time my wife and I had been talking about adding a 4th AC to the Fantastic Fan location in the kitchen on its own cord to run separately with the heat. So she told him to order the manual for the kitchen and the replacement for the Rear area.

They installed both Friday afternoon while I was at work and the Manual in kitchen works great but the rear will run and cool but the compressor is kicking it out. He said he wasn't sure on the issue he thought it was the PSS causing this but didn't know a lot about the Omni Chill System.
My question is what can I do to look for the reason it wont cool
, it is a dometic brisk unit he said but I'm not sure of the Model at this time. Sorry for the long post just hoping someone may can help me get this unit working since my daughter sleeps back in that area
Brad1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 05:04 AM   #2
jtjohnston1970

I have a 2019 Raptor 424TS with Omni Chill and no one seems to be familiar with it. I have to explain it to them and sometimes show them on the internet for them to believe me. My ACs are Brisk II HE(high efficiency)
jtjohnston1970 is offline   Reply With Quote