Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
RogerThat99

LED replacement bulbs for interior lights.

I am looking for LED replacement bulbs for my interior lights (921 Bulb). With so many choices and colors out there, I thought I would ask what others have used.

I want a little bit whiter (cooler) /brighter than what is in the trailer now. What brands and colors has everyone bought?
RogerThat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:42 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

This will be from total memory but; I used 3528? and 5050 (larger) LEDs in my last trailer (this one had them new). I tried warm then cool white. We like the brighter lights so went with cool white. The larger 5050 lamps went over reading areas, kitchen island and counter areas. Neither of us like that typical "yellowish" light that comes/came in an RV that looks like a cross of the light from a candle and Coleman lantern.

Don't recall the brand (and there are many of them) so do some research. I got mine on Amazon. Make sure the lamps you get say they are for 12-28vdc and NOT 12vdc only. The voltage in an RV fluctuates a bit and the 12v only lamps will burn out in short order.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 01:38 PM   #3
bobbecky

The last batch of LED's I bought were from M4, and they have a very good description of the different colors available. https://m4products.com/
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, light, lights