Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
BeerCan

New Fuzion 310 what to look for

Hi
I would appreciate some help. I am going to pick up a new Fuzion 310 next week and would like to know what I should look for during inspection. I would also like to know what is supposed to be included with the trailer so I know I am getting all items. It is a 2013 310 intense int /extreme ext and the monster package. Also does anyone know the pin height when trailer is level?

Regards
BC
BeerCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Beercan,

Congratulations on the purchase of your new RV. Members who own that specific model may offer you some "unit specific" comments regarding what to look for that isn't on any other RV, but if you go to the Keystone Questions section of this forum, the very first item you'll see is the PDI (pre delivery inspection) checklist. Download that checklist, study it and take it with you when you inspect your new RV. It will guide you through the many systems in the RV and help you with not forgetting or overlooking items that you should be inspecting. Keep in mind that the PDI is really the only chance you and the selling dealer will have to go through your RV from top to bottom, front to back together. Use this time to make sure that everything is up to your standards BEFORE you sign on the dotted line. After you do, then it's going to be tougher to get the dealer to take care of things on "your RV" rather than fix things on "his RV" so you'll buy it.

Also, to the forum, we're glad you joined and look forward to hearing from you as you learn to use your RV and to modify it to make it your very own.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
BeerCan

I totally missed that. Great resource . . .thanks!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
GaryBro

level measurement

We have a 2012 Fuzion 310 with the cold temp package and the monster package. The flat part of the hitch is 4' 4" from the ground when level. I would assume that when towing, it is probably not quite level (higher in the front), but I really never checked. I moved my truck hitch up one notch at the recommendation of my dealer (he said I really didn't have enough space between the top of my truck bed and the trailer), so I believe the front is a bit high going down the highway.
2014 Sherco 250
GaryBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
KanTC

Welcome to the forum BeerCan.

The standard features are listed on the Keystone website, and also in this brochure:
http://media.rvusa.com/library/Fuzio...ochure2012.pdf

Monster Package info here:
http://www.keystonerv.com/media/5521...ackage_4pg.pdf

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:15 AM   #6
BeerCan

No longer a "prospective" owner, its official

Old 02-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #7
Festus2
Site Team