Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
beemerguy

Outstanding Service by Keystone Company

If you have read any of the Beemerguys' Threads, you will know I have had a number of problems with my Raptor 300 MP.

I am glad to report that we would like to thank Robyne Hakes, Garett Carolus, and Darrell Turner for their outstanding service to us as a first time Keystone owner of our Raptor.

Our ongoing problems were resolved, and other issues addressed, beyond what we had expected. Robyne, Garett, and Darrell should be commended for their professional and courteous manor in which they handled our needs while visiting the factory in Goshen, IN.

If you ever happen to be in their area of Goshen, IN, be sure to take the tour of your particular model of Keystone.

Ron
beemerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
Seann
Permanent User Ban

They stopped making my model of Keystone after 3 years... too many problems
Seann is offline   Reply With Quote