Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
Gumpster

New Fith Wheel

looking to purchase a new Montana High Country 343RL like to know if anyone has any thoughs or information on the trailer?
Gumpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
Central Oregon

Thumbs up The new High Country 343RL for 2013

I am too looking to buy one. From what I have been told by my dealer, this could very well be a very popular selling unit this year.
I am looking forward to seeing this unit first hand when the dealer receives their new deliveries
From what I see on the internet, it looks to be just what the wife and I want to full time RV in !
Right now I own a 2003 Artic Fox 285-D (30') and like it very much, but it is too small for our needs for traveling.
Central Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
mhs4771

Try hopping over to: http://www.montanaowners.com/
and signup. It's the place for Montana Owners. May even find members with exact models you're looking at that can give you first hand real life reviews.
2011 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Ext Cab LT DRW Duramax/Allison pulling a 2012 SOB (still Thor, but not a Keystone), Dual ACs, 4 Door Fridge, Fireplace, Sleep Number Bed, Level-Up Auto Levelers, Disc Brakes, Winegard DirecTV SlimLine Auto Dish, Onan 5.5K, Splendide Combo Washer/Dryer, GY G114s on HiSpec 17.5 wheels, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Mor/ryde IS.

Michelle & Ann Sullivan and 4 American Shorthairs
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote