Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2015, 05:23 PM   #1
Miamogue

Montana 305rl lighting

Does anyone know what the secret is to Turing on the led light above the stove?Not the one on the microwave. Tried the switch on the led light itself to no avail. Wondering if there is another switch somewhere else.
Thanks, Paul
Miamogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #2
gearhead

Have you turned on the lights using the switch in the control panel in the cabinet by the stairs? You may have the stove light off even though the panel switch is on. But, I don't know if the main switch is supposed to control the stove light.
Try it both ways.
I'll look at mine tomorrow. If you don't see me post back, send me a PM and remind me.
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
2023 CanAm Defender SXS
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:18 AM   #3
gearhead

After 2 cups of coffee, I remembered. Not that it will help you though.
I turned on my battery power and then the living room light switch on the panel. Then turned on the pancake light on the ceiling above the microwave using the switch on the light fixture. Also the ceiling light will come on even if the living room light switch is off. No problem with that I thought. But then I thought...maybe that's not the right light. I found the light under the microwave by the exhaust screen. I bet that's the light in question. Yep it is an issue. I kept pushing the light button on the front of the microwave and it never came on.
But after re-reading your post I'm not sure we're talking about the same light.
If you figure it out let us know!
edit: I wasn't plugged in to 110volts and the microwave needs that to function. So disregard all the above!! LOL
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
2023 CanAm Defender SXS
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:49 PM   #4
Bama Camper

Just to confirm, as others have said - yes, the light does have it's own switch on the side of the light. If yours isn't working it may be defective.
Bama Camper is offline   Reply With Quote