Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2022, 02:59 PM   #1
tnine

Deciding between a Carbon 358 or a Fuzion Impact Edition 367

Hi All,
My wife and I have decided to purchase a new 2022 Toy Hauler. Of all of the toy haulers that were within a reasonable asking price, we've narrowed it down to a Carbon 358 or a Fuzion Impact Edition 367. After haggling with 2 dealerships, I have them down to the same price. They both have Generator prep (I.E no generator) and the 400i inverter system with 2 Li-Ion batteries.

Aside from some nicer interior finishes in the Fuzion, is there any difference between the two? They both seem to have the same options otherwise.

Thanks!
Todd
tnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:13 AM   #2
Essvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnine View Post
Hi All,
My wife and I have decided to purchase a new 2022 Toy Hauler. Of all of the toy haulers that were within a reasonable asking price, we've narrowed it down to a Carbon 358 or a Fuzion Impact Edition 367. After haggling with 2 dealerships, I have them down to the same price. They both have Generator prep (I.E no generator) and the 400i inverter system with 2 Li-Ion batteries.

Aside from some nicer interior finishes in the Fuzion, is there any difference between the two? They both seem to have the same options otherwise.

Thanks!
Todd

After a quick look I see the Fuzion has a 14' garage, the Carbon is 13'
The Fuzion has an 88 gallon grey water tank and the Carbon is 44.
Fuzion sleeps 8, Carbon 7

Little things all around.... but it always comes down to your personal preference.
Essvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 01:59 PM   #3
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essvar View Post
After a quick look I see the Fuzion has a 14' garage, the Carbon is 13'
The Fuzion has an 88 gallon grey water tank and the Carbon is 44.
Fuzion sleeps 8, Carbon 7

Little things all around.... but it always comes down to your personal preference.
Keystone has a habit of combining the grey tank totals, I'd almost bet the Fuzion has 2-44 gallon grey tanks.
They also typically include the water heater capacity & all piping contents in the fresh water total.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:31 PM   #4
Essvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Keystone has a habit of combining the grey tank totals, I'd almost bet the Fuzion has 2-44 gallon grey tanks.
They also typically include the water heater capacity & all piping contents in the fresh water total.

That might be the case but they seem to make an effort to describe them specifically as two 88 gallon tanks.

RV Type Toy Hauler, Fifth Wheel MSRP $90,595 Shipping Weight 12,913 lb. Carrying Capacity 4,037 lb. Hitch 2,950 lb. Length 40 ft 2 in Height 13 ft 3 in Toy Hauler Garage Size 14 ft 0 in Tire-Size ST235/80R16G Fresh Water 94 gal Gray Water 88 gal Waste Water 88 gal Sleeping Capacity 8 Number of Propane Tanks 2 LPG 60 lb. Refrigerator Size 12 cu ft
Essvar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion