Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
socalhd

Ceiling AC Register

I am looking to change out my Ceiling Registers. To a style that Forces air down rather than spread it along the ceiling.
I have seen registers that have a fan blade in them in a Chrome edition but cannot seem to find them for sale. Anyone know?

2007 F350 Dually
2014 Fuzion FZ342
2015 Harley CVO Limited
socalhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:12 AM   #2
xcntrk

I see you have a Fuzion. I had a problem with my AC ceiling vents not allowing enough air to travel the duct rearward to cool the garage. I switched all my forward vent covers out to another style that allows for better tuning of airflow. You can control flow by adjusting the baffle flaps, and the whole center spins to direct flow where you like. You can also open then straight out which directs full airflow straight downward. The only caveat is the ID of the new vent is slightly smaller than the original whole but the OD is wide enough to fully cover.

xcntrk is offline   Reply With Quote