Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2022, 04:54 PM   #1
Briangrasman

Dinette for sale

Hello. My name is brian and we live in colorado south of denver. My wife and I have a 2016 silverado 2500hd and we tow a 2021 keystone bullit 243bhs. We try to get away as many times per year as we can. Eventually we want to retire to a trailer or work from a trailer. My wife is a respiratory therapist and I am a safety officer with a civil engineering company. Looking forward to being here. Oh, almost forgot we also have two dogs that always go with us. Kids are in college.

So that being said I hope this is the right place to do this. We have swapped our dinette out for recliners and I am trying to sell the dinette. I dont know really what it is worth so some thoughts would be great. I thought 500? Is that to much? Anyway its gray and its been used 4 times in this year. Its not torn or damaged in any way and I have all the hardware to reinstall it and there are no tears. Sorry for this being so long winded! Have agreat day all and happy trails!!!
Briangrasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 03:36 AM   #2
spicercars

Might have better luck posting in the for sale section. Welcome from northern MN.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:45 AM   #3
Briangrasman

Ok. Thank you.
Briangrasman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinette