Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2022, 12:11 PM   #1
Kevin8520

Raptor 332TS inside garage WIDTH

Hello all, long time listener, first time caller.

I'm looking at purchasing a 2015 Raptor 332TS. It has a 12 foot garage but no mention of the inside width of the garage. I haven't seen the trailer in person yet as it's two states over. Does anyone know the inside measurement? I'm looking to put two full size quads side by side. Each quad is 46" wide x 7' long. I'm not concerned about the "minimum width" accounting for the bed system, I would like to know the maximum width near the front of the garage.

Thank you very much!
Old 04-29-2022, 04:54 AM   #2
hawghauler

8'6" outside -3" walls ×2 =8'
hawghauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:25 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

There is "some slight" narrowing of width at the loading ramp sidewall locking structure and, even more restricting, if the fold up dinette/lounge is installed, there will be a significant narrowing of the width "at the rear of the garage"...

The power lowering bed rails are attached to the vertical walls near the rear and they will protrude about 1" on each side as well, even when the bed is at the top position.

Other than that, if there has been no "owner added features" until you get to the entry door frame which will reduce the width about 1" (from the above measurements). The windows will have some "protruding into the interior" but without shades/"shadowboxes", that should be minimal clearance reductions.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
raptor