Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2020, 03:12 PM   #1
Bbouch84

Weird dripping

So we have been back from our last trip for about two weeks no rain recently.. today has been pretty humid. We noticed a drip from the black corrigated underbelly. There hasnt been any water in the system at all since we got back and hasnt rained for several days. Could this just be condensation dripping out??
Bbouch84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:33 PM   #2
Ken / Claudia

I found water dripping from the corplast only after traveling in rain. Then it's forced up into it by the truck tires and other road spray besides the rain itself. I have large mud flaps as have on all trucks that I used tow RV or boat. I still get rock dings also on the front lower half. Some of that can also happen from other traffic no matter what the TV may have.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote