Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2015, 03:53 AM   #1
binfordtools

Keystone Forum Merchandise

New to the forum so my apologies of this subject has been discussed (did a brief search first, couldn't find anything).

Does this forum have any merchandise for sale? Thinking stickers for the back of the RV to say we are part of the Keystone RV Forums perhaps? May be fun for meeting new people at campgrounds who are also part of these forums.

Just an idea.
binfordtools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:43 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by binfordtools View Post
New to the forum so my apologies of this subject has been discussed (did a brief search first, couldn't find anything).

Does this forum have any merchandise for sale? Thinking stickers for the back of the RV to say we are part of the Keystone RV Forums perhaps? May be fun for meeting new people at campgrounds who are also part of these forums.

Just an idea.
The forum does not sell merchandise - stickers, T-shirts, cards, etc. - advertising that promotes or makes people aware of "who we are". The only "advertising" that is done is the rotating AdChoices that appear at the top of each forum page. I realize that this is not the type of advertising you had in mind.

Since this is a "free" forum, we would have no means of funding to create or produce the type of advertising you are suggesting. I think our members appreciate the fact that the forum is "free" and would probably want it to remain that way if at all possible.

While your idea has merit, it just doesn't seem feasible to make it work.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:26 AM   #3
binfordtools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
The forum does not sell merchandise - stickers, T-shirts, cards, etc. - advertising that promotes or makes people aware of "who we are". The only "advertising" that is done is the rotating AdChoices that appear at the top of each forum page. I realize that this is not the type of advertising you had in mind.

Since this is a "free" forum, we would have no means of funding to create or produce the type of advertising you are suggesting. I think our members appreciate the fact that the forum is "free" and would probably want it to remain that way if at all possible.

While your idea has merit, it just doesn't seem feasible to make it work.
Appreciate the response. We (members) do like that this forum is free. Perhaps my question was misunderstood a bit. I was not asking if the website would give out "free" merchandise, but rather had this swag available for purchase. My neighbor has a Jayco trailer, and he belongs to some Jayco forum and showed me his sticker on his camper. Just was curious if Keystone had the same thing for sale. Apparently not.

Thanks anyway.
binfordtools is offline   Reply With Quote