Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #21
ImTravis

I've tried the camera route, but agree with everyone else, practice and a spotter do wonders. We've been able to get ours into places I never thought possible. May take some time, but most campers understand and have been through those stages. Many will even try and help I've noticed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2016, 07:55 AM   #22
Barbell

Growing up on a farm, I learned to back a 4 wheel wagon with a tractor early on. Backing a fifth wheel or travel trailer is a snap compared to that. I recently watched a guy try to back his high dollar fishing boat down a launching ramp. He apparently had never done it before because he kept pulling forward trying to get lined up until he was out in the street. Finally, one of the other fishermen got tired of watching the fiasco and got him out of his truck and quickly backed it down the ramp. Wonder how some people get to be so old and never learned simple things.
Barbell is offline   Reply With Quote