Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2022, 01:35 PM   #1
wiredgeorge

King Swift WiFI

Bought a King Swift Wifi Antenna, Router/Extender for the old camper. Seems like an easy install (I am going to get there at some point) but the coax is only 11' long. It has a unique connector on the end that pushes into a female hole in the antenna end. The other is a small screw on connector. Sorry, not familiar with the name of these connectors. I have called 4 times today and left my number for a call back as well as an email. I have tried to get support as a regular customer, a business and tried to get to sales. NO ONE EVER answers or returns my calls or emails to their support staff. This may well be a factor if I ever need to buy another comms type device for my camper. There doesn't seem to be anyone there. I was trying to find out if a longer coax could be had as 11' is kind of puny. Very disappointed in lack of support... just venting; sorry.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wifi