Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-20-2013, 12:46 AM   #21
Cookies7276

Rubbish, it has decor. straight out of the sixties, inefficient ugly lighting, borders around the van that look like someone's been sick up them.

Armchairs even your grandad wouldn't sit in and a bathroom that for the size of the van is frankly embarrassing.

God I can't wait to get rid of it.

You have to exhaust the worlds supply of everything to tow it and use it.

Smell ya later
Cookies7276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:09 AM   #22
JRTJH
Site Team

If you are that unhappy with your RV, then I'd have to question why you would have even considered it in the first place if it's that far away from what you were looking for. I understand your "disenchantment" with the RV, but my gawd man, didn't you even look at it before you bought it? If so, it would seem obvious that you saw the "decor straight out of the sixties", armchairs even your grandad wouldn't sit in and a bathroom that for the size of the van. I'd have to opine that if you didn't even notice those things before the sale, then it would be obvious you didn't shop very wisely. Can't well blame Keystone for any of those items if you paid your money and dragged it off the lot.

It sounds like you have a very serious case of "buyer's remorse" I hope you can get rid of your "nemesis" without much trouble.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #23
Ken / Claudia

I think that folks on here could have got him thru any problems if he said what he has for TV and TT. But, I do not think he really wants to fix or adapt anything. Makes one wonder why he purchased the trailer to begin with.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #24
SteveC7010

Me thinks there's a fair chance we've been trolled.

'11 Cougar 326MKS loaded with mods
'12 Ford F250 SuperCab 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
Amateur Radio: KD2IAT (146.520) GMRS: WQPG808 (462.675 TPL 141.3)
SteveC7010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #25
Ken / Claudia

Yes I agree, old age and new computer terms, I forgot that word. 5 mins face to face I could have the truth. Well it's been several years since ago I was a Det. so maybe 10 mins.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #26
Cookies7276

I'm not sure the last two comments are in the English language but does it not worry you with all that weight on a wee little tow ball?, I did a little experiment at the front on the hitch and it was scary how little "up force" it needed to break free why do they put such a weak hitch on the trailer?
Cookies7276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #27
TAZ23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies7276 View Post
I'm not sure the last two comments are in the English language but does it not worry you with all that weight on a wee little tow ball?, I did a little experiment at the front on the hitch and it was scary how little "up force" it needed to break free why do they put such a weak hitch on the trailer?
The last two comments were made because its really starting to look like you just want to argue with folks. You started this thread 3 weeks ago asking for help with hitch problems and it has turned into a trailer bashing forum for you. Like JRTJH said a couple of days ago we wonder why you would even buy a trailer that you dislike so much.
As for the hitch, They are pretty much standard in the USA and Canada. there are litterally tens of thousands of travel trailers on our roads every year and they hold up quite well. I see from a previous post you say you have a Passport 2850RL. Many of the trailers on our roads are a lot heavier than that trailer and they are towed safely.
TAZ23 is offline   Reply With Quote