Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Trinibob

Keystone cannot even throw in a Jensen manual?

My new hideout what is a quit with a Jensen stereo system. After looking and looking for the manual for the stereo I stop back at my dealer to ask if they had a nother one that is when they realized none of the 2013 hideouts came with a manual for the Jensen stereo system! The system is complex to most anyone and without a manual it is nearly impossible to know how to use it properly! I called Keystone at 430 and there phone service already said they were closed!! So I went to Jensen's website find the model and downloaded the manual myself it's the little lack of attention to detail that make me angry!!! For any of you that still need this manual I have attached a link to the website where you can download it for yourself http://www.jensenrvdirect.com/am-fm-...nt-stereo.html

https://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/...20the%20years/
Trinibob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
rnkburg

Many companies are going to online manuals or providing a cd for the manual. Recently purchased a new depth finder from hummingbird and it came with a cd. Great for me, but useless for my father who does noy have, or want a computer.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
Trinibob

Problem is the dealer had no idea that keystone did not include a book on the jenson unit or whare to get one.
contrary to what we would like to believe not everyone uses the Internet the way we do or even has access to an a daily basis.

https://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/...20the%20years/
Trinibob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnkburg View Post
Many companies are going to online manuals or providing a cd for the manual. Recently purchased a new depth finder from hummingbird and it came with a cd. Great for me, but useless for my father who does noy have, or want a computer.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Same thing with my Lowrance.... My only problem is when I'm in the boat, no computer to run the CD and it is frustrating not to have the guide to cut the time just pushing buttons to get to where I need to be..... If it weren't 300+ pages, I'd print it out, but it would probalby sink my boat just in paper weight LOL

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote