Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
ldiaz791

Learning our new Avalanche

Just brought home our new Keystone Avalanche 379BH 5th Wheel and our pantry lights will not work. Tried the fuse box but do not see any gone bad?
Our fresh water fill is different than our previous Class A and do not know how to switch to city or flesh water tank fill.
ldiaz791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:37 AM   #2
Fishsizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiaz791 View Post
Just brought home our new Keystone Avalanche 379BH 5th Wheel and our pantry lights will not work. Tried the fuse box but do not see any gone bad?
Our fresh water fill is different than our previous Class A and do not know how to switch to city or flesh water tank fill.

Congrats!

What does your pantry light look like?

Also if you have the 4 position water valve, just turn the black knob until the arrow points where you want. I believe city is down, but I can go look at ours if you need.
Fishsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:00 AM   #3
boagey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishsizzle View Post
Congrats!

What does your pantry light look like?

Also if you have the 4 positioen water valve, just turn the black knob until the arrow points where you want. I believe city is down, but I can go look at ours if you need.
The pantry light comes on when I open the pantry door and stay on briefly when it is closed. Alpine 3400RS
boagey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:50 AM   #4
dartfd3

Just bought an avalanche 395bh and there’s a small switch on the back side of the light to turn on to motion or constant on. The dealer had to explain that to me because I couldn’t see it way up there.
dartfd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:06 AM   #5
ldiaz791

Thanks I saw that one but I’m still not getting light to the pantry nor the little counter top just out side of it. I’m taking it back to General RV next week.
ldiaz791 is offline   Reply With Quote