Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
Chuck M

2016 Outback 328RL Dinette Bed

Has anyone had this problem? Just picked up this trailer and never crossed my mind in orientation to set up the dinette bed. We've never had an issue before. Now, we simply cannot get the cushions to fit properly and cover everything. They are either too short one way or too long the other. It is a new layout compared to our Bullet we traded in, 6 cushions vs 4. Feel like a jerk, this shouldn't be hard Thanks.
Chuck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:49 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the world of Tetris LOL. Seems with all these newer dinette layouts and cushions, they just don't seem to fit right. Keystone doesn't have the corner on the market by any means. I just put them the best I can, the grandkids don't seem to mind.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:07 PM   #3
Bayerlake

Re: 2016 Outback 328RL Dinette Bed

We just picked up our 2017 Outback 326RL. During our walk through, the service manager told us ahead of time that for some reason the cushions do not fit the dinette completely! He told us he contacted Keystone about it for another customer who refused to take ownership because of this problem! You are not alone! We, too, will only use that area for grandkids.
Bayerlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:11 AM   #4
Sarvi

Re: 2016 Outback 328RL Dinette Bed

I had to play tetris when I used my dinette bed for the first time a couple weeks ago. I would have thought that the seat cushions stayed where they are, and the backrest cushions would fill in the space. Nope! Had to move the seat cushions around, and filled the new gaps with the backrest cushions. It wasn't perfect, but almost all the space was covered.
Sarvi is offline   Reply With Quote