Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
jeff_1967

Daytona Bike Week Camping

Hello all!

We are new to the travel trailer family but we did pick up our new Keystone Premier 22RB this past Tuesday. I work in the motorcycle industry and we are currently in the middle of Daytona Bike Week and we can't take our first trip for another 2 weeks! I am about to go crazy just looking at it sit in my driveway

Are there any motorcycle riders on the forum that are also down here for the festivities? If so where are you set up at?

Enjoy, be safe, and I hope the weather cooperates for everyone to have a good time.
jeff_1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
T3/T4 Hybrid

I know that feeling about missing the two wheels. There is really nothing else like it! I ride as often as I can!!! I hope you can get the so seat time soon. Although I'm not a rally type person and avoid crowds at almost all costs. This is my type of riding.

T3/T4 Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:13 PM   #3
Wantoride

I f my wife and I had our trailer "back in the day" we would have never come back home. We'd be race junkies, at least I would. We sold shirts and stuff at AMA races, mostly flat track. Daytona was a blast. Made it twice. We would head south, hit the race, double team drive back home and go to work the next day. Did the same for Laconia, Columbus , Louisville ,Syracuse and even made it the a half mile track in Castle Rock washington, it's probably buried under ash from mount saint Hellen's but it was an experience I'll never forget. I love bike races. Maybe when I cut myself free of that 4 letter word work, we'll hit some races. I'm not sure we can run with the pack anymore. When the sun goes down so do I! We hit the Barbara Fritchy Classic on the 4th of July once in a while. Love the flat track!