Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-15-2007, 07:15 AM   #1
paul_turner

Mods Done on 3612

I thank this forum, and the other one for the Mod Helps, here we go,

paul

Old 02-15-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
Cerberus

Re: Mods Done on 3612

Very nice, you have made some great changes to your Raptor. I am still workign on getting some of the mods done that I want to do.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #3
paul_turner

I'm not ashamed to say that i cheated, i've been on disability for 3 weeks now, and i did all this at an unbelieveable slow pace, the last two weeks.

paul
Old 02-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
Badhabt

Nice touches. Did you remove the trim around the tv? Mine, 2007 also, is trimmed out around the tv and does not have the padding on the bottom. I was going to mount my satellite receiver up in the netted area and drill a hole to pass wires thru to the tv. I did know that they added the door stop to the front door and the new plastic fenders. The only other thing is that my rear outside cargo lights are flat, like the one by the front door. I have seen another with the new style lights but angled down. Just curious to what you have. Hard to believe the constant "upgrades". BTW, what tires do you have? I got "Ultra CRT" *D rated radials which are an offshoot of Carlisle, have had no problems yet, but was wondering if they switched mftrs. I need to get finishing up modding the rest of my cargo area windows, figure out a way to tap into the propane line for my bbq, maybe a few more...kind of fun personalizing isnt it ;D
Old 02-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
paul_turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhabt
Nice touches. Did you remove the trim around the tv? Mine, 2007 also, is trimmed out around the tv and does not have the padding on the bottom. I was going to mount my satellite receiver up in the netted area and drill a hole to pass wires thru to the tv. I did know that they added the door stop to the front door and the new plastic fenders. The only other thing is that my rear outside cargo lights are flat, like the one by the front door. I have seen another with the new style lights but angled down. Just curious to what you have. Hard to believe the constant "upgrades". BTW, what tires do you have? I got "Ultra CRT" *D rated radials which are an offshoot of Carlisle, have had no problems yet, but was wondering if they switched mftrs. I need to get finishing up modding the rest of my cargo area windows, figure out a way to tap into the propane line for my bbq, maybe a few more...kind of fun personalizing isnt it ;D
*Habit

* Sir, there wasn't any trim around the TV. I don't like that TV, as it weighs 50lbs, muy heavio! Gonna talk the wife into an LCD unit i hope.
* I have the angled boxed rear lights, hope i don't knock them off. The side floods are bitchin', and probably look great back there, huh?
* Ultra CRT's, hecho in China.
* bkirkpatrick has a BBQ mod, * http://www.aflacracing.com/selfhelp/index.htm
*Enjoy,

paul
Old 02-16-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
Badhabt

If you want to see what I mean about the trim, see my "mod" post on this site, scroll thru the msn live page to find the photos of my Raptor to see the tv trim and my rear lights.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
hoffbrew

Looks good!!!
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
(Reserved for new trailer)
hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
medplus

Paul, looks great. How did you put the heat vent in the garage? What did you tap into?
medplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
hoffbrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by medplus View Post
Paul, looks great. How did you put the heat vent in the garage? What did you tap into?
Found this:

http://www.familymotorsports.com/selfhelp/index.htm
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
Old 06-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #10
Rabidd

Paul do you know what the measurement is between the studs in the wall I like the tie down on the wall and want to do that.
Rabidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #11
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidd View Post
Paul do you know what the measurement is between the studs in the wall I like the tie down on the wall and want to do that.
paul_turner is not a registered member of the forum. He posted 3 posts in 2007 in this thread. I don't believe he has been on the forum since then, at least he has not registered and he has not posted additional posts.

Sorry, but you may need to look for more currently active members to get your answers.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #12
hoffbrew

I PM'd him a while ago, he got back to me but sold this Raptor and has moved on to another brand ..... He gone!
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
Old 06-07-2014, 05:47 AM   #13
Whitehouse

His Raptor is quite a big older than your TH. I have a set of plans for a 2006 Raptor 3612. I'd check with a dealer or Keystone directly. One of the things I did to verify the plans were correct was on a cool morning you can sometimes make out the wall studs.
Whitehouse is offline   Reply With Quote