Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
C130

Recommended Online Dealers For Parts

Is there a great place online to order parts for my Fuzion toy hauler? My nearest Fuzion dealer is about an hour and a half away and I prefer to order online. I am having trouble with the controller in the garage for the rear speakers and think its just the controller. It's the black square piece on the side of the rear cabinets that has a volume control and iPod jack. I wanted to order a new one but not sure where to look.
C130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
MISailor

You may try rvpartsnation.com . I have not ordered from them yet, but they seem to have LOTS of obscure components. They also have an actual store about 1/4 mile from where my daughter lives in Elkhart, IN. I plan to stop in and browse the next time I am there on a weekeday.
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
C130

Thanks, also need to replace the outside cover that goes over the water heater. I accidentally left it unlatched and it fell off. I found it but it's bent up a little and prefer to just have it replaced. I was hoping there was an online parts store to order from but I've yet to find one where all the parts are listed.
C130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

C130,

Try this link: http://www.adventurerv.net/

I am not affiliated with them in any way, but have ordered parts from them in the past. To find the water heater door, go to "major appliances" then click on "water heaters" and scroll down, I think the door you're looking for is on the second page.

You'll find almost anything you could need on their website. I often find that it's cheaper to go to the local RV dealer for most things since shipping costs far more than the 6% sales tax and pricing is almost the same online and in the local store.

Anyway, I hope this website at least gets you started.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote