Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #21
Badbart56

You sir, are a dumbass. Moderators, feel free to do what you have to do.

2010 FZ 405

2011 F350 6.7 Dually w/Banks Power making 510 hp and 1065 ft/lbs torque
Badbart56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:49 PM   #22
Bkeadle
Gone Traveling

My how you get your feelings hurt easily. First of all, if your buddy would have read my post he would have seen that the problems that I was Finding was after having the unit or coach for a while. But instead of reading it and being helpful he decided to talk down to me and treat me like a child. Then when I called him on it you took up the battle for him and acted like a fool if this is what this form is about I want nothing to do with it. If I cannot voice my opinion or my concerns without fear of listening to you call me names and talk down to me I'm done. So you can call names and you can be whatever you want to be showing that you're a grumpy old man, but leave me alone now
Bkeadle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:10 PM   #23
Badbart56

"onan 5500.... nothing but trouble when hot out. we have new fuzion 369 toyhauler." YOU said it was NEW. But the point is, you come on a site with a problem and people offer you help but you just act like you're at the dealer bitching to the service manager. A little courtesy goes a long way.

2010 FZ 405

2011 F350 6.7 Dually w/Banks Power making 510 hp and 1065 ft/lbs torque
Badbart56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:51 PM   #24
Bkeadle
Gone Traveling

You are a funny old man. First you call me a dumbass, then you say courtesy goes a long way. You have never offered a suggestion or recommendation you have just tried to fight. Your buddy did not offer a suggestion or recommendation other than I should have checked my brand new trailer out better in the beginning. Since you pointed out I said my trailer was new, how would me handling my generator in the beginning tell me that there was going to be problems 11 hours later? You my friend are showing who the real dumbass is. Talking down to me or treating me like an idiot is not a recommendation or suggestion. I don't know what your deal is but if you are the epitome of a Keystone owner you have given me more reason to not like the company. So old grumpy man what should we fight about next
Bkeadle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:24 PM   #25
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkeadle View Post
You are a funny old man. First you call me a dumbass, then you say courtesy goes a long way. You have never offered a suggestion or recommendation you have just tried to fight. Your buddy did not offer a suggestion or recommendation other than I should have checked my brand new trailer out better in the beginning. Since you pointed out I said my trailer was new, how would me handling my generator in the beginning tell me that there was going to be problems 11 hours later? You my friend are showing who the real dumbass is. Talking down to me or treating me like an idiot is not a recommendation or suggestion. I don't know what your deal is but if you are the epitome of a Keystone owner you have given me more reason to not like the company. So old grumpy man what should we fight about next

You know, I think you've had a terrible year with your trailer, real or imagined. I think that has put you in a combative frame of mind and you're here, possibly thinking someone works for Keystone, or not, venting on anyone/everyone that responds to you as you go from thread to thread. You need to take a "chill pill" as they used to say....

Here is the response I gave you from the other thread when you went off on me; it appears you haven't read it and you should. Maybe it will give you a little insight into "things", if that's possible and help you see what I see. And no, I'm not "talking down" to you, or calling you anything...nor am I some "grumpy old man" trying to offend a very offendable individual....

""Bkeadle, I'm sorry if I offended you; it was not intentional. My reply was not helpful because you didn't ask for help, just observational as yours was.

Quite honestly, screws coming loose just happen in an RV. Unless I'm the only person that has ever experienced it, I would bet a good number of folks on this and any other RV forum have had the same issue (at least I've read lots of posts about it). It's not the end of the world, and happens to the best of them. Generator placement, no venting, "cheap and weak" folding legs on the beds etc. - those could have/should have been noted on the walk thru. You don't say what the water leak was so don't know but they happen as well.

Not trying to be a smarta$$ or belittle your efforts. I missed/forgot stuff on my walk thru and, it was "tedious" - every time something came up that I had overlooked I kicked "myself" in the butt because I was lax. I didn't blame Keystone/Jayco/Forest River et al because I KNOW what they build and what to expect - not much. It is unfortunate but that is the nature of the beast. And yes, it can be a daunting task to do a thorough walk thru, especially if you don't know what you are looking for, or even what you are looking at. Even with the PDI checklist you can miss stuff.

I don't work for Keystone and I don't actually have "Keystone-loving-feelings" per se; I do like my trailer even though I've had, apparently, as much or more trouble with it than yours. I'm sorry you've had issues and hope you get them all resolved to your satisfaction so that you can hopefully enjoy your trailer one of these days. Good luck. ""
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 03:03 PM   #26
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

And that's enough of all that. Sorry for the confrontations. This has stopped. Please continue but back on topic.

Carry on my wayward sons. There'll be peace when you are done....

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:58 AM   #27
notanlines

"Grumpy old farts"...did someone call my name? How did I get left out of this discussion? To Bkeadle: Hang around, man! We like member with a little "bite back" in them. And yes, there are a bunch of us "grumpy old farts" here, but most have a world of knowledge that would be handy for you to access.
That being said (so far I haven't had to apologize for anything nor offended anyone) let's look into this generator problem. I believe it is the only real problem that seems to be hard to overcome.
Any chance you can look under another comparable Fuzion and see if there are any obvious differenced in the air flow areas?
Of all the problems we have seen for years this one has never some up before that I remember.
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote