Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2021, 10:37 PM   #1
Fuzion373

2021 Fuzion 373 backup camera

Hello, we recently took possession of our 373 we ordered a few months ago. I was shocked to not see the furrion backup camera housing on the back of the trailer as I thought they all had it. I then saw that backup camera wiring is standard on the trailer. I don’t see anything on the trailer that would indicate a camera prewire. Does anyone have some insight for me?
Fuzion373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 06:31 AM   #2
RamminTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzion373 View Post
Hello, we recently took possession of our 373 we ordered a few months ago. I was shocked to not see the furrion backup camera housing on the back of the trailer as I thought they all had it. I then saw that backup camera wiring is standard on the trailer. I don’t see anything on the trailer that would indicate a camera prewire. Does anyone have some insight for me?

I have same model but 2020 and it didn’t have prewired. Some have placed above the rear awning but I have elected not to because I did not like that camera set up on my previous camper.
Old 08-23-2021, 04:42 PM   #3
Steven1961

I have a 2021 Fuzion 369, and it also does NOT have the Furion pre-mount.
So I removed the rubber grommet and found a single yellow wire, and the white/orange wires which I assume are running lights. I expected some sort of connector - so much for an assumption Thanks KEYSTONE!

Does anyone know what the yellow wire is used for? camera!?
I guess I'll need to test the line with a multimeter.

TIA for any replies/
Steven1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 05:27 PM   #4
flybouy
Site Team

Typically the rear camera is wired to the center clearance light. The yellow wire is typically for back up lights.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 07:31 AM   #5
Firerader

Chevrolet camera system

I just purchased a 2022 Fuzion 373 and I also see where it says "camera pre wired" above the ramp door. I was hoping to add a rear camera to work with my 2020 Silverado camera system. The few posts I can find leave me a bit disappointed.
Firerader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 07:45 AM   #6
dutchmensport

Furrion cameras do not play with any other system except a Furrion monitor. AND only 1 monitor can be paired with the one camera at a time. You cannot pair 2 monitors to the same camera. Furrion does not play with other systems at all.... none! Been there.... done that.
Old 02-24-2024, 04:57 PM   #7
BoboFuzion

2020 Chevy Sliverado 3500HD High Country. I mounted a Halowview BT 7 1080p camera system. I had to mount over the door/under the Awning. I could not extend the pre -wired line above the rear Garage Ramp/ awning. There was a metal barrier in the wall. I tried to fish a line up to the area above the center clearance lite . no go.
I have the camera mounted below the awning. Antennae is sideways and the camera is a bit lower and over the little gutter using two screws. I have no issues with my lights on ( Manual during the day) I was led to believe the power modulation would need another adapter, I purchased , but didn't need. This system can use up to 4 cameras. I am pleased with the camera. My son has it also.
Good luck
BoboFuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 04:08 PM   #8
JDDilly

We have a new Fuzion 421 and I was told they don't put ant type connector because not all people install a Furrion camera. I just soldered the connector for my Haloview and it worked great.

Just remember, you need to have your lights on to supply power to the camera.
JDDilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion