Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2019, 02:35 PM   #1
crosselott

Garage floor

IP 312 garage floor soft and appears to be coming apart. Today i'm under camper and the water tank appears to be sagging also in the same area as the floor is soft. I called dealer and i'm told that extended warranty does not cover any of this. So exactly what did i buy warranty for. This unit has been kept inside every winter and well taken care of. This is my second camper and one of many in the family and nobody close to me has ever dealt with this kind of issue before on a 3 year old camper. Does anybody have any suggestions of how to handle this issue short of hiring an attorney and wasting a bunch of money for no results.
crosselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 02:43 PM   #2
notanlines

Every time we as a group boo hoo the extended warranty idea there will be a couple that will tout it as better than sliced bread. The extended warrantee on our Raptor was quoted as $3800. What do those pack of losers think they can cover for that kind of money?
You will need to tear out the floor and use your ingenuity in reinstalling said floor....maybe pressure treated?
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 05:37 PM   #3
hookd

We just went through the extended warranty fiasco with our dealer. We bought it used and got the "bumper to bumper" extended warranty to find out they really don't cover much. I ended up being able to prove that our unit had water damage when we bought it and they finally took care of it but it was a hell of a fight. I got their attention when I blasted the dealership on a Google review because they wouldn't make things right. Next thing you know I'm getting a call to take down the review and they will get it fixed at no cost to us. Good luck.
hookd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor