Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
Jeff and Rita

Top Trim on Bedroom Slide out

After spending our first weekend trip in our Fuzion 310 . We stopped to check how everything was riding..... Opening the door between the bathroom and bedroom door. The Top trim going across the bedroom slid out in pieces and laying on the bed and between the slide out and bed. We secured the trim and made it home..... The finish nails were not bent and it seems like it just came off..... no glue or screws..... I called the dealer..... They told me that they will take care of it..... taking it to them in a couple days..... Has anyone else had this issue???? Oh other that this..... Loved the Fuzion...... Family had a great time.....
Jeff and Rita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:59 AM   #2
Jeff and Rita

Spoke with the dealer today..... I was told that the trip was hitting the motor... they trimmed around the motor and the problem was solved. I'll take a look at it when I get home.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:39 PM   #3
Cnc_hemi

I ripped the front side trim off ours. The bed side drawer came open when towing and we didn't see that it was out when I opened it when we got home. Lol. It popped right off. I put I. New screws and and used a trim nailer and put it back up. Can't tell it happened. Also on the 310's watch the bathroom door in the living room when closing the living slide it will hit if the door is open all the way and bend the hinges on the door.

LSU TIGER FAN
2013 FUZION 310
2012 GMC 2500 HD SIERRA DURAMAX 6.6L
Cnc_hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
Jeff and Rita

Thanks for the input.... It was a surprise to us when we stopped to check and found it.....