Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
Capt. Steve

Smile Almost Newbie

I have put a deposit down on a Bullet 215rbs. I am going through a dealer/wholesaler in Cincinnati. I realize i am taking a gamble but I am bringing a friend that has a Keystone Fuzion 5th wheel with me to pick it up and I'm going to spend the first night "camping" on his lot to make sure everything is as right as possible. It's just Me, The Wife, The Dog and my Wife's bunny. We've been lifelong campers and I'm still happy tenting but I'm not getting any younger and packing somehow takes longer than it used to LOL. My question is : How hard is it to install a Fantastic Vent? Should I pay them to install it or is it something I can do myself? Does it fit the pre-existing hole in the bathroom roof? Thanks and I hope i've posted this properly
Capt. Steve is offline   Reply With Quote