View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
howard

Montana decals

We had the same problem with the decals on our Montana, in particular those that were constantly exposed to the sun and not in the shade. Ours was out of warranty by at least a year so I never expected Keystone to pay for them, although I would have expected them to last longer than two (2) years. The good news is that the fix, assuming you do it yourself, is not very expensive, nor was it as time consuming as I thought it would be. I only replaced some of the decals, but as I recall the large five (5) foot wide decal on the nose of the trailer that reads "MONTANA" was only about $40 from the dealer. You also need to buy decal remover and decal positioner from an auto BODY supply shop both for around $50.00 total. These products worked very well and I would never have been able to get the decal straight and level without the positioning spray and I did all of the work alone in a couple of hours. A second person would make the go even faster and would be much easier. The new decals really made the trailer look new again!
2006 Woodland Park
Had
2008 Montana
2005 Outback
2000 Lance + others
howard is offline   Reply With Quote