Thread: Hello from PA
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
Hideout17

Hello from PA

First i want to thank the forum administrators for helping me get set up. I was having trouble getting access to post, thank you for taking the time to fix things for me.

We are going to be new travel trailer owners of a 26hls soon. We would have had it now but delayed it since my wife had to have surgery on her broken leg, coutesy of my two dogs wrestling around and hitting her in the leg. We looked at used trailers but couldn't pass up the price of a new one. We had a Coleman pop up previously and enjoyed it. Our plans are to take our new TT to Florida for thanksgiving and to Georgia for Xmas to visit my daughter. We will be taking it out as many times before hand. I bought a 2015 tundra to pull it. I believe this truck will do well.

I have been reading threads on here and have gotten some good info so far. I am new to having water tanks Grey tanks black tanks and how to treat them. Which threads can I find that info on? I may and will likely be asking many questions. One other question I have is being my wife is still on a walker and can't put weight on her leg yet and may be 3 or 4 more weeks yet and even then may not be 100%, is there a step i can get to make trailer access easier? Thanks....
Hideout17 is offline   Reply With Quote