View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #15
Tac

A Hefe? URGS, UAHHHH, IHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Taste a real beer and drink pilsner. Best Koenigs Pilsner. Or if you want it a little more spicy, taste Alt, Diebels for example. Or if you like harsh beers, taste Karlsberg.
I have to send my US relatives 2 bottles every year
And when they come over, the first day the women had to drive, because the men are a little bit "funny"
If you cross the white sausage equator to north, you will get a little culture shock. And do you like our fuelprices?
I live in the lower rhine area. And in a diameter of about 15-20miles it has several campinggrounds here. Included the biggest campingground in hole germany. Nearly 15000 people camp there.

I have hoped, that some electric gifted people made their own wiringplans by looking into their RV's.
Here in germany you get every technical sheet if you ask the manufacturer. Calling Keystone was not really effectiv in that case.

I have called a US Car importer near by. He said, a F250 Lariat with Supercab, ShortBox and 6.2 V8 will have a empty weight of about 7000-7100lbs. This could match. A F250 with a Diesel is to heavy.

Did anyone know how to convert the 343RL to 17.5" Rims/Wheels? 215/75R17.5 with a LI of 134 are buyable here and not too expensive.

I have read something about an axle issue on Keystone fifth wheels. What was the problem?

Where is the gastank in the 343RL?

Which devices run on 12V and which on 120V?
Tac is offline   Reply With Quote