Thread: Sam's Club & CW
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

I bought my fifth wheel from CW about 3.5 years ago. I got a price that was $2500 less than the best price anywhere else. In that time, they have done all the work I requested on time and properly. They have called me to keep me informed of the problems and explained their solutions. So far, the only thing I've had to pay for was a new handle on the awning. One had broken and was replaced under warranty, I asked for a matching handle for the other upright. They were happy to install it free of charge, but asked me to pay for the parts, and since nothing was wrong with it, they couldn't (wouldn't) claim it as defective and bill Carefree. I'm completely satisfied with their honesty as well as their service.

Some may have a negative image of CW. Some may have had problems with a specific CW location. Some just may not like seeing a C and a W in the same name ???? For whatever reason, I just have to say, if you haven't tried them all, you don't know if they are all bad or not...... CW locations are individually owned and managed, they all have their own "personality" and their own advantages/disadvantages.... CW's are kind of like deer. Not all of them are standing in the middle of the road just waiting to screw up your grill and headlights.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote